Another RCI website snafu

If you go to RCI's home page, do a fake booking by clicking "any ship" and choose Freedom. Do not click anything else. Click "find cruises." Scroll down to "Eastern for 2014" dates and you will see San Juan as a port of call. But when you click on any of those dates and look at the itinerary, it shows St Thomas. Also, if you originally choose "Freedom" and a "month in 2014" on the home page, it will also show St. Thomas and not San Juan.

I wish they would get their act together. :mad:

If you go to RCI's home page, do a fake booking by clicking "any ship" and choose Freedom. Do not click anything else. Click "find cruises." Scroll down to "Eastern for 2014" dates and you will see San Juan as a port of call. But when you click on any of those dates and look at the itinerary, it shows St Thomas. Also, if you originally choose "Freedom" and a "month in 2014" on the home page, it will also show St. Thomas and not San Juan.

I wish they would get their act together. :mad:

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's been that way for months & months. I reported it to Royal but they never did anything about it. Stupid website.

I also noticed this and was trying to figure out where it's really going. The Sept 7 sailing appears to actually be going to San Juan and that's what the roll call is talking about. Does anyone know if that's correct? I am looking at that sailing but don't want to go to St Thomas. On the Sept 21 sailing roll call they think they're going to St Thomas. :eek::rolleyes: If you try to book Sept 7 it says SJ

Edited by green eyed lady

I also noticed this and was trying to figure out where it's really going. The Sept 7 sailing appears to actually be going to San Juan and that's what the roll call is talking about. Does anyone know if that's correct? I am looking at that sailing but don't want to go to St Thomas. On the Sept 21 sailing roll call they think they're going to St Thomas. :eek::rolleyes: If you try to book Sept 7 it says SJ

I'm booked on the 9/7 cruise on FOS and we are, according to my docs, going to San Juan and not St. Thomas. :)

Edited by jules815

I'm booked on the 9/7 cruise on FOS and we are, according to my docs, going to San Juan and not St. Thomas. :)

Thank you! That's good to know :D I'm trying to decide between this one or Sept 25 Explorer. Tough decision...EOS is 9 days and I don't have to fly, but if I do FOS price would be the same even tho I have to add in airfare since it's a cheaper cruise AND I could go 2 days early and visit Mickey ;) Tough decision...although I like the FOS itinerary better...never been to Coco Cay and sick of Labadee :eek: