Best Place to Eat close to Maho Beach

Singer4Him

I've been looking at reviews and I would love to check out Maho Beach when we go to St. Maarten in August. After looking at reviews I'd like to hear some good options for lunch. I've looked at Sunset Beach on Trip Advisor and many people say that the food is okay but you can get better food. Any other options? I'd love to hear from people who have already been there, done that.

PS We don't really care whether it's a bar or not. Just looking for good Caribbean food.

I've been looking at reviews and I would love to check out Maho Beach when we go to St. Maarten in August. After looking at reviews I'd like to hear some good options for lunch. I've looked at Sunset Beach on Trip Advisor and many people say that the food is okay but you can get better food. Any other options? I'd love to hear from people who have already been there, done that.

PS We don't really care whether it's a bar or not. Just looking for good Caribbean food.

Taxi over to or walk 30 minutes over to http://www.karakterbeach.com/ on Simpson Bay Beach. I love the food, atmosphere and beach here.