Email surveys

IrishSails

I have never heard from them from any paper or e-mail survey I've ever filled out. In fact, I didn't even get an e-mail survey after our January cruise. When we got back from our cruise a couple of weeks ago, I called them and asked for it. Got it, submitted it, have heard nothing, but then I didn't ask them to contact me either and since I had no significant complaint, there was really no need to be contacted.

Hello!

Has anyone ever heard back from Carnival after submitting the survey? I liked the paper comment cards so much better. But, I know that's a thing of the past.

Happy Sails!

We didn't hear anything from Carnival after completing the end of cruise survey.

I actually did after the last one I filled out. It was a rather generic thank you, but did mention some things I had highlighted.

It was a first for me. I dont even get the surveys consistently

We always get the surveys. Sometimes more than one; general and VIFP program specific. Always complete them with no response yet back from CCL. We have had several GS officers and Hotel Directors tell us thank you for our input. The notes made on the surveys DO make it back to the ship, for good and poor. Staff and crew names and comments are reported back.

I haven't gotten a survey for the last 5 or 6 cruises. They used to arrive by email a week or so after returning. I always acknowledge people who made my cruise memorable. I feel badly that I can't do that anymore.:( I don't know what happened since I know they have my email. They email 'specials' all the time.

I haven't gotten a survey for the last 5 or 6 cruises. They used to arrive by email a week or so after returning. I always acknowledge people who made my cruise memorable. I feel badly that I can't do that anymore.:( I don't know what happened since I know they have my email. They email 'specials' all the time.

You can still do that through Carnival's website!

Select the "Contact Us" link and on the form select already sailed and cruise feed back (comments/suggestions).

Influenced by Martinis, read with caution