Conquest Eastern Caribbean Cruise

jmis

Great review! I did a 7 night Western on the Conquest in December and had 1047 on the Panorama deck. Great deck. Close to the lido but relatively quiet with only a few cabins.

Last night I booked the Conquest 8 night Southern (11/28/15). This time I booked 7439 (starboard aft with the bowling alley balcony). It'll be a break from my norm since both my prior cruises have been in 1047 on the Valor & Conquest and both were Westerns.

Oh, and I had FTTF on both and already bought it for this cruise. It's a great help as a solo to have the cabin ready so I can drop my bags off before lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by carolinaviking71208

Great review! I did a 7 night Western on the Conquest in December and had 1047 on the Panorama deck. Great deck. Close to the lido but relatively quiet with only a few cabins.

Last night I booked the Conquest 8 night Southern (11/28/15). This time I booked 7439 (starboard aft with the bowling alley balcony). It'll be a break from my norm since both my prior cruises have been in 1047 on the Valor & Conquest and both were Westerns.

Awesome! I really want to do a southern cruise as well. I loved the Conquest and would definitely book her again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jims

How many formal nights did this itinerary have?

Would you mind scanning and posting the Fun Times here? If it is too much troubles no worries just figured I'd ask.

We will board in 8 days for the same itinerary and would love to read the fun times.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh, and I had FTTF on both and already bought it for this cruise. It's a great help as a solo to have the cabin ready so I can drop my bags off before lunch.

Plz let me know how your Southern Cruise is. We booked Conquest Southern in Jan 2015. We were on Conquest this past Jan and really had a great time. Guys burgers were awesome !

Jims

How many formal nights did this itinerary have?

Would you mind scanning and posting the Fun Times here? If it is too much troubles no worries just figured I'd ask.

We will board in 8 days for the same itinerary and would love to read the fun times.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Seeing the Fun Times (if possible) would be awesome!

I have 1046 booked on the Conquest next April. Really interested in a description, opinion of the Panorama deck rooms.

They are in a perfect location. There wasn't any noise from people walking in the halls or from the lido or elevators. We were closer to the lido and we were able to hear music from the lido while on our balcony most all of the time. It didn't bother me as it wasn't loud. The room we had was in good condition and we loved our steward. What else would you like to know? I did think the beds were more comfy on the Dream than on the Conquest but they weren't horrible. The air conditioning was sufficient as well.

Just wondering about the tour you took around San Juan.

Was it a bus tour or a walking tour? Could you tell me anything more about it?

Was it a company or private individual...etc.

Thanks

Ian

Just wondering about the tour you took around San Juan.

Was it a bus tour or a walking tour? Could you tell me anything more about it?

Was it a company or private individual...etc.

Thanks

Ian

It was a bus tour and it was air conditioned. They were there when we got off the ship. It's a company called San Juan Happy Tours and they have a website. I just googled them. Our driver was great and told a ton of good facts and stories and he dropped off at several locations at the end. We were pleased with it for the price and it gave us a good feel for the old city so we knew where to go when we were done.

Thanks for yur positive review . We are thinking of taking this cruise next year. The water is just beautiful in yur pics!

I wouldn't hesitate to go on the Conquest. We'd go again.

It was a bus tour and it was air conditioned. They were there when we got off the ship. It's a company called San Juan Happy Tours and they have a website. I just googled them. Our driver was great and told a ton of good facts and stories and he dropped off at several locations at the end. We were pleased with it for the price and it gave us a good feel for the old city so we knew where to go when we were done.

Thanks....2wks and counting

Thx. Jmis. This is only my 2nd cruise, 1st with balcony. Researched the rooms, but its nice to hear from someone who's stayed on the same deck. :)

This was also our second cruise and first with a balcony. I loved the location. And I'm not sure I'd sail without a balcony again. We loved it!