Any pros or cons to the last cruise before repo?

meggie711

This may be a stupid question, but considering Epic's last cruise before she heads to Europe and wondered if there would be any cons in particular, mainly thinking of quality of entertainment, customer service, etc. Anyone have good or bad experiences to share when going on a cruise right before the ship repositions, goes to drydock, etc?

This may be a stupid question, but considering Epic's last cruise before she heads to Europe and wondered if there would be any cons in particular, mainly thinking of quality of entertainment, customer service, etc. Anyone have good or bad experiences to share when going on a cruise right before the ship repositions, goes to drydock, etc?

I can't think of any... if anything there will be an air of excitement among the crew... Most will be excited to visit the new venue! It makes for a good topic of conversation with crewmembers.

I can't think of any... if anything there will be an air of excitement among the crew... Most will be excited to visit the new venue! It makes for a good topic of conversation with crewmembers.

I sort of envision it being the same.. more excitement and positivity. Hmm, we will see! :)

What, the Epic is getting repossessed? Didn't NCL pay their loan payment on it? that's horrible....

Lighten up Francis (which movie was that from?).... someone other than Griff thought that for a quick second when they saw "Repo"....

That is a good question though.. I wonder if the crew has "short timers syndrome" before the change... or possibly worse the ship swaps a large amount of their crew for the new sailing. I have noticed lots of new crew members on a post-drydock sailing... wondering if it's the same pre repositioning...

What, the Epic is getting repossessed? Didn't NCL pay their loan payment on it? that's horrible....

Lighten up Francis (which movie was that from?).... someone other than Griff thought that for a quick second when they saw "Repo"....

That is a good question though.. I wonder if the crew has "short timers syndrome" before the change... or possibly worse the ship swaps a large amount of their crew for the new sailing. I have noticed lots of new crew members on a post-drydock sailing... wondering if it's the same pre repositioning...

I've been on several repo cruises and none have had large quantities of new crew. Crew rotations are staggered throughout the year so as to minimize the impact upon the guests and crew. The cruises after a drydock are a different story...