Kids sail free?

Tminish

Does Carnival offer kids sail free? If so when does it usually come? Looking to cruise October 2015 with some family and they have kids so to get that offer would be great. This will be the first time for me sailing Carnival so I'm not aware of how they do things. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival just offered their first mass kids sale free promotion in the past few months, so I don't know when they'll do it again. I will say that there were a lot of disappointed customers who thought they were actually getting a deal. Carnival based it off of their Fun Select pricing, which is higher than Early Saver and other promotions.

On one cruise we were eyeing it would have cost $1900 for two cabins with 4 people or $1600 for one cabin with four. We were saving $300, but it wasn't worth giving up the extra space and bathroom.

As mentioned before, Carnival's kids sail free promo was a fiasco. Pay more for the first two in order to get kids to sail for free. Minimal savings if any.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The kids sail free promo was based on Carnival's one non-discounted pricing, which made sense. There were plenty of posts on here where it worked out great for some cruisers. Others...not so much. No different from any other sale. I would suggest you book your cruise when ready and don't be concerned with the word "free" being in the wording.

Talked to someone one board and what the others said - any other discounts go out the window. I think she said it would have been double for her family to get the kid free. Not sure of the details - but it sounds like you need to have a larger family for this to work in your favor.