Tampa hotel with airport/cruise port shuttle

Herby

...... - Chase Suites is most often suggested on these boards.

Hi JohninDC,

I have seen your suggestions/posts about Chase , so I booked the Chase and I am hoping it will be what we need for the one night precruise stay (some reviews on trip advisor are not so good ...... but some are very good).

I called them - they have a free shuttle from/to airport and a 10 dol p/p each way to/from the cruise port, if one did not book the package.

For the OP - please look at the page on this link, it showd many hotels and what they offer:

http://www.parkingstay.com/p/tampa.html

Edited by wieslaw

Hi JohninDC,

I have seen your suggestions/posts about Chase , so I booked the Chase and I am hoping it will be what we need for the one night precruise stay (some reviews on trip advisor are not so good ...... but some are very good).

I think it all depends upon your attitude - it is not a 5-star Hilton property and if you go in expecting that you will be disappointed; we found it well run, clean and more than acceptable in a nice area. Have a good cruise! :)

I think it all depends upon your attitude - it is not a 5-star Hilton property and if you go in expecting that you will be disappointed; we found it well run, clean and more than acceptable in a nice area. Have a good cruise! :)

I am sure that as long as it is a clean place and the room / bed does not have any crowling bugs ..... we will be happy. We do not need much from a hotel, especially for one night. Some of the comments on trip advisor are puzzling.

The price I paid for the res for Chase was good,

Thanks for your comments ..... the cruise is not that soon - 6 months away.... but I am sure it will be an enjoyable one ..... we never had a bad cruise , even when we got sick on the Mariner ( some sort of stomach bug similar to noro) - it was sill a nice cruise.

You may want to check some in the Brandon area as well. We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites Tampa East and they have park/cruise package that offer shuttles to the port. The staff there are fantastic! It's much closer from Brandon to the port then out by the airport too.

I really like the Chase Suites. Excellent breakfast & the area around it is clean & nice. Did not use the shuttle so I can't speak for that.

Also stayed at the both of the Springhill Suites, the one in Brandon & the one near the airport. Both of those are excellent also.

Edited by aria48