Help!!! Need info on Blue Lagoon.

Bunny Fu

:confused: I'm going to be in Nassau on September 9th which is on a saturday. Me and my friend really want to go over to Blue Lagoon, not to see the dolphin's, but just to go to the Island. I don't know how to book this?? I don't know how much it cost's, or how long you stay there. What time the boat leaves and comes back. I really, really want to go. But I'm worried that if I don't get the information that I need soon, my friend and I will miss out on seeing this beautiful island. Please, any information on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

bunny...it's easy to just take a ferry from the cruise ship docks to the island...you can arrange it at the port when you get off the ship. There are 2 ferries that go out in the morning...I suggest the earliest one, not sure of the time, and there are 2 returning, I think like 2 and 4. You can wait for the later one even if you are booked for the earlier one, a tip not everybody knows! Then you can enjoy the entire day there! It is just gorgeous there, you don't have to do anything special but just relax and take in all the beauty, and you can explore as much as you want. I had some great pics on a web site that closed down, otherwise I'd link you to them. Just know that there is only one place to eat there, and it is expensive and you don't have any choices once you get there, unless you bring a picnic of your own! Make sure to bring your camera...many awesome photo ops!

Archived