Yes...B2B2B..... Diamond+///// Perks????

It's true.... well sort of... Did A four nighter on Enchantment, following week sailed on the Vision... have a week and now jumping back on the Enchantment... I wonder if they monitor sailings with loyal members and offer maybe an upgrade or a happy perk of some sort? Actually sailed with a competitor 2 weeks prior to the Enchantment so yes, it seems that I've been more on water than land. Would be nice for our loyalty.... I'll let you all know.... next week we're off again. Prices have been decent with last minute sailings not a steal by any means but decent enough that it's an incentive to sail vs. visiting a beach resort in Florida....

:)

We have sailed on a couple of B2B's as well as many other RCI cruises, and have never received any "perks" that we weren't already entitled to due to our C&A status. Not sure what you're asking???.....

But of course, 3 cruises in such a short time frame sounds wonderful. Enjoy. :)

Did 5 cruises B2B in a row, nothing special other than the crew got to know us better.:D No upgrade, only had 1 of those in all of our cruises so far..........no discounts etc. You get to stay on board and watch others arrive.

Edited by CVU

Did 5 cruises B2B in a row, nothing special other than the crew got to know us better.:D... You get to stay on board and watch others arrive.

Yes - I'm afraid OP's cruises aren't even true B2B's as they are on different ships, with a break in between.

It's true.... well sort of... Did A four nighter on Enchantment, following week sailed on the Vision... have a week and now jumping back on the Enchantment... I wonder if they monitor sailings with loyal members and offer maybe an upgrade or a happy perk of some sort? Actually sailed with a competitor 2 weeks prior to the Enchantment so yes, it seems that I've been more on water than land. Would be nice for our loyalty.... I'll let you all know.... next week we're off again. Prices have been decent with last minute sailings not a steal by any means but decent enough that it's an incentive to sail vs. visiting a beach resort in Florida....

:)

You might want to rephrase your question. You are not on a true B2B2B etc, just sort of..........as you say.

What is it that you are looking for?

Royal Caribbean does monitor your status.

If you are looking for an upgrade.........be a first time cruiser, that owns a large company, or has disposable income, as somehow Royal Caribbean has a wand that follows, and "poof" upgrade to an available suite! WOW!!

Or, if you are a Pinnacle Club member that has booked a suite, and a higher suite opens, yes, the upgrade fairy still lives.;)

So, what do they offer you if you want to stay in a Florida resort.......B2B2B2B?:)

Rick

lol..... You are so funny.... Hoping for a bar of soap......... and maybe a better stateroom location if available. Yes not true B2B but given lots of business with competitors having great deals too. I stay loyal which that is my choice. Therefore I also can choose to stray if incentives aren't offered from time to time for other awesome opportunities. I just don't know why RCCL offers upgrades I when available to upper level tiers but rarely do give? Answer......because they can :cool:

My wife and I did 7 B2B's on the Navigator of the Seas....although nothing specifically was offered by RC the ship was very nice to us, we ate at the Capt. table 4 out of the 7 and were asked to the bridge for a private sail out from Labadee. They did a few other nice things too.

The best part was getting to become quite friendly with the crew and getting to know them better...we still stay in touch with a few of them.

I just saw an offer the RC has for B2B...its the first time I've seen anything like it....got an email the other day offering $50 per day on transatlantic cruises and this was at the bottom:

CONSECUTIVE CRUISES

Enjoy exceptional value from $65 per person per night* when you add a Caribbean or European sailing to your Ocean Voyage.

Does anyone have anymore info about this?

Thanks,

Rob and Ana