Best Western Plus Condado

Spurschick

I'm in our room at the Best Western right now...the rooms are a little on the small side and a little bit run down. Our closet door went off it's track last night and the bathroom toilet paper holder keeps coming off the wall. Our room faced the ocean which was very nice but the street below us was very active last night. I'm a sound sleeper so it really didn't bother me. I got a great price of $96.00 for this room but I know it can go for much higher. If I paid much more for it I'd be pretty disappointed.

Saw a few posters that had this hotel either booked or on their short list.

Was hoping someone had stayed here recently that could give me some info on what they thought.

Thanks in advance:)

Our group of six stayed June 21st for one night before our cruise. Our room was large and overlooked the pool. Our price was 129.00. This hotel is in a great location - only a block from the beach and there are many shops and restaurants nearby. Breakfast the next morning was adequate and the staff in the breakfast area were helpful. The only glitch in this hotel was that our rooms were not ready when we arrived at 4:00 pm. The manager stored our bags and we went to the lounge and had a drink. Around 5:00 we were in our rooms. I would stay here again when returning to San Juan.

We got there around 1 on a Saturday and were able to check in and go right to our room. We had an ocean view room which also overlooked the street below and even though there was a lot of vehicle and pedestrian traffic all night long the room was very quiet. It was a short taxi ride from the airport and a short ride to the pier the next morning, Condado seems to be in the middle of those areas. Don't remember how much the taxi was but maybe around $17 or $19 plus $1 per piece of luggage.

• 3 weeks later...
We got there around 1 on a Saturday and were able to check in and go right to our room. We had an ocean view room which also overlooked the street below and even though there was a lot of vehicle and pedestrian traffic all night long the room was very quiet. It was a short taxi ride from the airport and a short ride to the pier the next morning, Condado seems to be in the middle of those areas. Don't remember how much the taxi was but maybe around $17 or $19 plus $1 per piece of luggage.

Thanks for the info

Hope you had a great trip:D