What's a 13-14yr girl to do on Elation?? Any suggestions

finallyfree

here are capers that list some of those teen activities.

http://community.webshots.com/album/299741566PLYKOu

Have her go to the first night of orentation for the teens!!!!! There she will meet up with the rest of the teen!!! From then on your out of the picture untill you ask her to have dinner with you..LOL.. She will be off on her own with the kids she meets!!!!

Make that first teen meeting the first night mandatory- She will meet up with kids her own own. Being 14 she might think its lame or uncool to go. KISMIF--- tell her all kids have to show up at the meeting. You wont be sorry and she will silently thank you during the week.

Taking early dinner will help her have a great time...the majority of teen activities are happening durin glate dinenr.

Thanks Chucksta63 I found that link very helpful. carlalena1, the thread it took me to was mostly someone counting down the days til their trip. But I will watch it to see if I can get some feedback afterwards. Thanks all about the first night teen gathering. My daughters pretty social so I don't think she'll hesitate on going. I am most concerned that there are actually activities for kids her age & that it's not just wandering the ship on their own most of the time. The only cruise I went on was RCL & there weren't many kids on it. Again, thanks for the input.

Archived