Soft drinks

Hi. Roughly how much is a soft drink like a coke or sprite and a bottle of water to buy individually? Thank you

A 12oz can of soda was $2.88 including gratutity on our last cruise. A 1L bottle of water was around $4.

Can I add another question... I've seen on the AOS MDR menu that you can purchase latte/cappuccino etc at normal bar prices. Do you get filter coffee or tea complimentary?

I'm sorry, you have used up your quota of questions for today.;)

Just kidding.

Free drinks: coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices at breakfast.

The freshly squeezed oj is $4.50. A couple of glasses of that in the morning can help get your money's worth.

There are frozen chocolate, vanilla and Oreo cookie drinks that that taste like milkshakes. I don't care for many of the desserts on board, but an Oreo cookie frozen drink hits the spot.

Bottled water is included and I drink several bottles of water a day. However, tap water is free and tasty too.

If you spend a lot of time in ports it's hard to get you money's worth. We didn't get off the boat in Nassau (allure), as we've been there a lot. We were off the boat a full day in st marten and we definitely didn't get our money's worth that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi there weve just come off aos last week and can of coke was 2.50us and in dining room you get comp filter coffee and tea. We have 2 boys and were debating getting the package but we decided in the end not too and glad we didnt as for us wasnt worth it as the couple of drinks we did end up getting for kids they left as they were in such a rush to get back to kids club haha we loved our time on there and wouldnt hesitate to book on aos again. Hope this helps

Can I add another question... I've seen on the AOS MDR menu that you can purchase latte/cappuccino etc at normal bar prices. Do you get filter coffee or tea complimentary?

the machines are available 24/7 at the buffet. anything at the bars costs.

MDR serves (plain)coffee and tea at all meals as well.