CoCoCay cabanas question

I would like to reserve a cabana on cococay for an upcoming cruise. We are in a full suite. I have sent a message to the concierge, but no answer. Does the concierge contact you, or is there another way I should be going about this. thank you so much for any help someone has. -

Crusintwosome

I would like to reserve a cabana on cococay for an upcoming cruise. We are in a full suite. I have sent a message to the concierge, but no answer. Does the concierge contact you, or is there another way I should be going about this. thank you so much for any help someone has. -

Crusintwosome

Normally, the Concierge will contact you, unless you are on Majesty which has no Concierge. If it's too far in advance, then the Concierge is busy working with immediately upcoming cruises. I'd give it until a week to 10 days before the cruise and try again.

Thank you both for the quick responses. We are on Grandeur, sailing in 11 days - so I will wait till the end of the week and try again if I do not hear from the concierge. Eases my mind a little!!!!! Crusintwosome

Just in case you missed the email address, it's a little different for Grandeur: [noparse]GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com.[/noparse]

Edited by clarea

Thank you both for the quick responses. We are on Grandeur, sailing in 11 days - so I will wait till the end of the week and try again if I do not hear from the concierge. Eases my mind a little!!!!! Crusintwosome

We cruised on the Grandeur a few months back and the concierge emailed us about a week out. Enjoy that cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Francis is the concierge on the Grandeur. We booked a cabana 2 weeks ago on board the ship. We were fortunate as we got the last one available. It was worth every penny.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So if I can request a certain cabana......which ones r best?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing to stop you from requesting a specific cabana, I'm not sure how they assign them. They are all about equal except for 1, 2 and 3. These are the closest to the beach. The water was cold when we were there, so swimming wasn't an issue. We had # 14 and enjoyed it.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app