Malibu Beach/Boatyard Questions

erniesband

Looking for something fun to do in Barbados for the day. Since this is our 6th or 7th time there, we've been to Harrison's Caves, The Flower Forest, Orchid World, The Nature Center, snorkeled at Folkstone, been on Thriller, a cat, and toured with Glory (no credit card problems for us :D ), and are looking for something new.

We're pretty active, and don't really want to sit on the beach all day.

For folks who have spent the day at Malibu Beach, what's there to do besides sit on the beach. For those who have been to the Boatyard, is there really a floating rock wall, and does anyone remember what the charges for the various activities are? And for those who have been to both, can you compare the two?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Not sure who you are by the loginname but if you have been on Glory Tours you will know who I am :D

If you are active why not try something different than just the beach Boat Yard is iffy to me there are some plusses but allot of negative that once it appears can ruin your whole day.:(

Malibu is nice but maybe you should try seeing some more of the Island like more of a round the island thing with a stop at the beach for a few hours to swim and relax.

You said you did the Nature Center do you know which one? The Wild Life Reserve or Graeme Hall? If you have not seen Graeme Hall you should it is great.:)

There is so much to do and seeing Barbados. Places like the Crane Beach, Long Bay, Bottom Bay, Ragged Point, and North Point

I am always happy to help out our returning customers so if you wish email me and I will be of any help I can be :)

Archived