Is there an easy way to check fares?

lharry

I would have thought there'd be an app out there that would check fares for price drops for you, but I don't see one.

Do you just use the Carnival Fare Viewer? How often? Wish it was quicker and easier (not that it isn't easy, just a few too many steps) to get the fares!

There is a pay for website that you can have monitor price drops for you, but the name escapes me right now. Otherwise just price checking on the site daily.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I would have thought there'd be an app out there that would check fares for price drops for you, but I don't see one.

Do you just use the Carnival Fare Viewer? How often? Wish it was quicker and easier (not that it isn't easy, just a few too many steps) to get the fares!

That would be a cool feature to add to Ship Mate!:)

I was surprised at looking at both of the sites mentioned as the fares look to be the original or very high fares. There is a discount agency site that I check all the time that has fares much less than any of the fares shown with discounts for about every category of traveler.

There are discounters. Use one myself all the time for all kinds of travel. These are membership clubs. I've saved a lot using it. If your a member of any kind of discount club or group exchange clubs check if they sell cruises. Not all cruises are discounted but when you find one that is you can save a lot.

Watch for the obc promotions too. I use fire viewer and mock book too almost every day. I almost missed out on obc before because the rate was the same.. but they were offering 100 obc for my cabin.

On CC website you can choose deals price drop and have it send you emails when the cruise criteria you pick has a price drop.

This would really be handy but as luck would have it it doesn't list Galveston Tx as a departure port.

Wonder Why? :confused:

JT