Getaway laundry day

Yes they do, on Thursday one full bag for $27.99. Also have a special on embarkation day for 50% off all clothes that need pressing. Just returned home, awesome ship! Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How much can you fit in the laundry bag? Do you know the cost if it not the 'special offer' day. Thanks

It is priced by the piece if not the laundry special. It can be pretty pricey like that. However, with creative folding or rolling of clothes, and using a double bag to help prevent tearing, you can cram a surprisingly large quantity of clothes in it for the laundry special.

Thanks for your responses. Doing, kind of,a back to back on Getaway and Epic with a day in between. Hard to pack for these. Much appreciated. Hotels not always best places for laundry. I must admin NCL has never lost any laundry.

thanks again.

We always have the bag overflowing. They never had a problem with that. I'm a little surprised they raised it a few bucks. We were just on the Jewel in February and it was still $25. I guess the nickel and diming will continue forever.