Order of carnival magic menus

kellylw

I've been trying to search to no avail. I'm looking for the order of the menus for the magic western Caribbean. Alternatively, would the dining room allow you to see the weeks menus on boarding? I'm trying to figure out when to make reservations for the steakhouse and Italian restaurant.

Go to the Steakhouse on the first night and you will receive a free bottle of wine. Eat at the Italian restaurant during lunch and it is free. The menu does not change from lunch to dinner, or as I was told.

Thank you. I have seen those but I was wondering if they are presented in the same order as listed.

I can't guarantee, but from reading reviews, it appears to me that the menus are pretty much done in the order presented in that link. However, I have seen a couple where it appears that day 5 & 6 are swapped. Someone may have fresher, more accurate information, though.

Hope that helps some.

Eat at the Italian restaurant during lunch and it is free. The menu does not change from lunch to dinner, or as I was told.

The Menu at Cucina del Capitano is different at lunch and dinner. Lunch is included in your cruise fare and is really more of a pasta bar type setting. (Choose your pasta type, mix ins and sauce.) The evening meals are excellent quality and well worth the $12 up charge.

I can't guarantee, but from reading reviews, it appears to me that the menus are pretty much done in the order presented in that link. However, I have seen a couple where it appears that day 5 & 6 are swapped. Someone may have fresher, more accurate information, though.

Hope that helps some.

That helps quite a bit, thank you! There are certain dinner menus that just do not appeal to me, so I'd rather go on those nights!

Thank you!

That helps quite a bit, thank you! There are certain dinner menus that just do not appeal to me, so I'd rather go on those nights!

Thank you!

I'm not sure when you are sailing, but I'll be on the Magic western Caribbean sailing in about two weeks. I'll try to make note of the menus and report back on my return.