Embarkation on NCL Getaway

pilotsugar

I found a great price for flight for our cruise on May 2, 2015. I wasn't thinking that the plane does not get into Miami until 12:54pm. Will that give me enough time if there is no delay on my flight from Atlanta? I have until 11:30 tonight to cancel the reservation!!!

I found a great price for flight for our cruise on May 2, 2015. I wasn't thinking that the plane does not get into Miami until 12:54pm. Will that give me enough time if there is no delay on my flight from Atlanta? I have until 11:30 tonight to cancel the reservation!!!

I wouldn't do that. I fly in the same day (non stop) but my flight arrives in Miami at 0930 so I have some wiggle room. Think if it arrives at 12:54 how long it will take to deplane, get your luggage, etc and then travel to the port.

Even if there was no delay in your flights, and it appears that it involves a connection in ATL, in theory boarding the Getaway ends only 1 hr and 5 minutes after your aircraft lands, and you're not even off it the aircraft, baggage collected, and looking for transportation to the POM. I would not consider it personally. Too much stress.

No good. I live in Miami. MIA is huge, traffic is bad. At that time of day it "should" take 30 minutes or so to get from MIA to the port. Unless there is any accident, road work, moron who doesn't know how to drive....

There is no way of knowing this far out what kind of road work there will be. They have finished the tunnel, but there are all sorts of plans for the highway exits around the port. It impacts downtown traffic every day and rather sucks.

I wouldn't risk it.