Which ships have the Mongolion Wok?

Jana60

I'm sailing on Carnival Triumph soon and can't remember....Do they have the Mongolian wok or at least some source of Asian food? I love the wok best because you get to choose your own ingredients and it's all very fresh.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

From the Carnival website: http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-food/mongolian-wok.aspx

This Experience Is Available On:

Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Valor.

So that would be a NO to the Triumph. :(

From the Carnival website: http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-food/mongolian-wok.aspx

This Experience Is Available On:

Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Valor.

So that would be a NO to the Triumph. :(

I could have sworn it was on the Victory. It was in the window on the other side of the buffet area from the deli. :confused:

I could have sworn it was on the Victory. It was in the window on the other side of the buffet area from the deli. :confused:

No. The late Carnival Destiny, Triumph and Victory have the same "Asian Station" as Spirit class ships. The Conquest and Glory used to offer a Mongolian Wok, but was eliminated for the Fun Ship 2.0 offerings.

Edited by Disconnections

No. The late Carnival Destiny, Triumph and Victory have the same "Asian Station" as Spirit class ships. The Conquest and Glory used to offer a Mongolian Wok, but was eliminated for the Fun Ship 2.0 offerings.

Does triumph at least still have the Asian station? When I was on conquest in May they didn't have any source of Asian food. I was disappointed.

Does triumph at least still have the Asian station? When I was on conquest in May they didn't have any source of Asian food. I was disappointed.

I haven't checked the deck plans post-drydock, but it is at the place named "Hong Kong Noodle Company," the side window in the Lido restaurant. They do, however, have very limited hours.

Even the Conquest had an "asian corner" years ago. I don't think they serve anything at that window anymore. It was on the Starboard side Lido Deck, across the ship from where the deli is.

Check this site out...

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/triumph/triumph.ashx

On the left side of the screen, click on "Ship Features and Public Areas".

This works for any of the Carnival ships. Just replace "triumph" in the link with the name of the ship you are interested in.

Wow thanks! That's a wonderful resource!

Edited by Jana60

I'm sailing on Carnival Triumph soon and can't remember....Do they have the Mongolian wok or at least some source of Asian food? I love the wok best because you get to choose your own ingredients and it's all very fresh.

Well - no mongolian wok but you must try the Guy's burger station! We're taking a cruise without our son and he was fine with it - but asked us if we would sneak him off a couple of burgers :D.

Well - no mongolian wok but you must try the Guy's burger station! We're taking a cruise without our son and he was fine with it - but asked us if we would sneak him off a couple of burgers :D.

I know it probably sounds un-American but I'm not that fond of burgers. I love all the different vegetables stir fried with those little rice noodles in the Mongolian wok, and I usually get shrimp and chicken for the meat.

Chopsticks: Variety of Asian selections including sushi (lunch hours)