What would you choose???

Ugaaucruisers

We are sailing on the Constellation next year. We are booking a C2 cabin. Would you choose cabin 8046 or cabin 8080? Can't decide on the slanted/larger balcony of 8046 or better location of cabin 8080. We've never been on an M class ship, so just curious.

Thanks.

We are sailing on the Constellation next year. We are booking a C2 cabin. Would you choose cabin 8046 or cabin 8080? Can't decide on the slanted/larger balcony of 8046 or better location of cabin 8080. We've never been on an M class ship, so just curious.

Thanks.

We always book Center Aft. For us it is more about food and main pool. If your more into the spa, indoor pool and gym then forward is for you. So I would pick cabin 8080

We have been in 8046 and even though we did not spend a lot of time on the balcony, we appreciated its larger size. We also liked being that close to the stairs/elevator. We have 8046 booked on a future cruise, so I guess that means we liked it :). We would take 8046 over 8080.

Thanks.

Why do you consider 8080 to be a "better location?" :confused:

The much bigger, and slanted balcony of 8046, will allow you awesome views down the entire starboard side of the ship. You will also be somewhat protected from the wind, as well as being very close to the forward elevator/stair well. ;)

Edited by teecee60

Why do you consider 8080 to be a "better location?" :confused:

The much bigger, and slanted balcony of 8046, will allow you awesome views down the entire starboard side of the ship. You will also be somewhat protected from the wind, as well as being very close to the forward elevator/stair well. ;)

I concur...

Thanks.

My first question would be how many sea days are you having on your cruise? Most people in ports of call do not spend much time on balcony on those days. Secondly, on sea days, we have found we may spend more time on balcony, but then again, there are lots of activities onboard. My DW likes at times to have some privacy and thus reads on balcony at times. I like to be up top, thus balcony is not a draw for me. I do like balconies and love to go out on our balcony first thing in morning, last thing at night and with a drink while waiting on DW for dinner or to head to Captain's Club event.

I would be happy with either. The cruise is what I like. Have a GREAT cruise!

I think it depends how much you like being out on your balcony. My partner loves to just look at the sea, and read. For those reasons, we always get cabins with larger balconies so you can spread out and relax. If that sounds more your style, then go with the bigger balcony, if not then go with the better location.

I think it depends how much you like being out on your balcony. My partner loves to just look at the sea, and read. For those reasons, we always get cabins with larger balconies so you can spread out and relax. If that sounds more your style, then go with the bigger balcony, if not then go with the better location.

Good point.

8046 without a doubt. Close to the T pool, gym and Cafe. That's without the benefit for the great balcony. We've been in the same location just different deck and always try to get one of these balconies. We just love the location.

If we need a bigger lunch like the buffet then we should have to walk for it :)