Sante Wellness Centre & Foster's - enough time for both?

SxyEbnyFem

Hi.

I am planning on making reservations for the three of us at Sante Wellness Centre (already sent an email to Angela), but we are also wanting to go to Foster's West Bay Resort as well. Has anyone done both? Will we have enough time to do both?? Thanks in advance for all input. :D

Happy sailing,

T.

We enjoyed the Sante Wellness Center in May. You will need to allow about 4 hours total for the 3 of you. The atmosphere is very relaxed and slow, difficult for some of us who live the fast paced life, but very enjoyable. Angela is the perfect hostess. If you get Alex for the cab driver, you are in for a treat. We only had a short time after SWC and he took us to a couple of spots. Wish we had had more time to go to West End for the pottery, but found good buys at Yabba Ding Ding. Depending on how long your ship is there, but it takes about 30 minutes to get to West Bay from SWC, or 1 hour round trip.

Hope this helps.

Thank you both for your replies.

We will be in Roatan from 7am - 3:30pm (having to be back on the ship by 3:00pm). Hopefully, we will be her first reservations that day so that we can still explore & shop while in Roatan. Thanks for shopping tip to hit YDD!! :D

Happy sailing,

T.

• 2 weeks later...

All set - just got off the phone with Angela to make reservations for my girlfriends & myself. I cannot wait! Although the telephone connection wasn't as kind :rolleyes:, Angela sure does seem nice & has been very helpful in answering all my email questions. I am looking forward to a day of relaxation at Sante Wellness Centre as well as meeting Angela. :D

Happy sailing,

T.

• 2 weeks later...

SxyEbnyFem,

You did not mention when you are going. If you have not left, email Angela to see if Alex will be available to taxi you there. Alex is very personable and will go out of the way to show you around, if you have any time after the massage. Just don't believe everything he tells you; he can be quite the joker.

Have fun!

SxyEbnyFem,

You did not mention when you are going. If you have not left, email Angela to see if Alex will be available to taxi you there. Alex is very personable and will go out of the way to show you around, if you have any time after the massage. Just don't believe everything he tells you; he can be quite the joker.

Have fun!

We will be there in Nov - leaving Oct 30th on the Valor. The gals & I have decided if we have enough time to shop, we will. If not, no worries. Thanks! :D

Happy sailing,

T.

Archived