Getaway H7 Suite

OHRiverRats

Hi, my brother sailed in a FF PH suite last summer on the Breakaway with his teenage son. I got to visit his room and I truly loved it (even more than being on deck 16 in the Haven complex). I do, however, remember saying that it is absolutely perfect for two, and very doable for three. Four adults might be a stretch, but then again, it might be fine! I think it all depends on your comfort level living in close quarters and how much privacy everyone needs or wants.

If I ever sail the BA again, or the GA, I want that suite!!!

Whatever you choose, enjoy your cruise!

Thanks, the suite sounds wonderful, but I'm concerned about 4 of us scheduling showers! For about the same price I can book 2 mini-suites with large balconies side by side. That seems much better space wise, but all of the Haven perks sound great too! Oh why do I have to be so indecisive?!

Shower waits could be a problem. But I think 2 grown adults in that roll out bed is the bigger problem. NCL suggests 3 for this suite but will allow 4 to be booked.

But if shower time is biggest concern just book an aft balcony. It includes a full second bathroom.

But getting up in price is the 2 bedroom suite. There you will have it ALL ;)

I have to say that the Haven perks on the Breakaway were really nice! We only used the actual Haven (i.e., the pools) once..on the last night of the cruise but it was absolutely empty because we went when most were probably at dinner. After walking through the pool deck anytime and seeing the crowds, I call that Haven time the cherry on the Breakaway sundae! If you can do the Haven in a comfortable way for the four of you, I highly recommend it !

Enjoy...no matter what!!