RS or RLS- Oasis Comparisons

Has anyone had the pleasure of staying in the RS12240 and/or the RLS1740 on Oasis class.

Interested to hear feedback and comparisons.

Only interested in these 2 types of Suite and only on Oasis class.

We have stayed in other RS, on other classes so we know the layouts of those.

1# Does the RS have a separate door entry to the bathroom, not having to access through the master bedroom doors?

2# Do you get any noise from the sports courts for the RLS?

3# Would you consider the RLS if offered, to be an upgrade to the RS

Appreciated:)

Happy 4th July!!!!!

Has anyone had the pleasure of staying in the RS12240 and/or the RLS1740 on Oasis class.

Interested to hear feedback and comparisons.

Only interested in these 2 types of Suite and only on Oasis class.

We have stayed in other RS, on other classes so we know the layouts of those.

1# Does the RS have a separate door entry to the bathroom, not having to access through the master bedroom doors? Answer: I do not remember but there are two ways into the bathroom. There is also a full washroom at the cabin entree nice way.

2# Do you get any noise from the sports courts for the RLS? Answer: YES, but not intolerable to us.

3# Would you consider the RLS if offered, to be an upgrade to the RS. Answer: WE would, but not all will agree.

Appreciated:)

Happy 4th July!!!!!

See answers above in your points.

We have stayed in the RS on Allure and the RLS on Oasis two times. Personally we would take the SLS 1720 over the RS, but that would be for a two or 3 person occupancy. IMHO to make the RLS worth while you should have 4 people. RC will rarely offer it to less than 3 guests, unless it is a few weeks prior to the sailing date.

If you like piece and quiet go with the RS, if you like watching the world (being the sports deck) as well as the quiet ocean views go with the RLS.

There is my full review of the RLS here. I never did get around for doing one for the RS, but I do have pics. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1873787

Hope this helps out a bit,

Andrew

See answers above in your points.

We have stayed in the RS on Allure and the RLS on Oasis two times. Personally we would take the SLS 1720 over the RS, but that would be for a two or 3 person occupancy. IMHO to make the RLS worth while you should have 4 people. RC will rarely offer it to less than 3 guests, unless it is a few weeks prior to the sailing date.

If you like piece and quiet go with the RS, if you like watching the world (being the sports deck) as well as the quiet ocean views go with the RLS.

There is my full review of the RLS here. I never did get around for doing one for the RS, but I do have pics. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1873787

Hope this helps out a bit,

Andrew

Thank you Andrew

Firstly I want to say that your review moved me, and I am man enough to admit that.

It put's into perspective so many things in life.:)

Your review projected the RLS in a much better way than I could imagine, and I think we would probably consider it, if we were offered an upgrade from the RS we have booked. Which I have heard can happen.

We are a family of three who love cruising and find CC users input and reviews a valuable resource when choosing specifics.

And totally understand the working 50-60 hr weeks and needing the vacation with the type of room we are discussing here. We are on the same page.:)

Once again thank you for the information

And all the Best to you and family

Graham.