Fat Jimmy's BBQ

I can only help a little bit. Open on sea days only. So not open on embark day. If I remember correctly it was early afternoon and closed around 4 or 4:30. The lines were crazy long and I only did it once. I am not sure if it was just not my kind of BBQ or if it was really just not that good.

Edited by springs741

Tried it on Breeze. I thought it was very good. Had the bbq chicken, some grilled veggies, cole slaw and pulled pork. Everything was good but the cole slaw. Was warm from sitting in the sun too long.

Agree line was long, but it seemed to move fast. Line opened at 11:00 and was half way along the deck to the stern. I came back around 11:30 and was half that long. Got through it in 15 minutes.

I have found that if you wait til 12:00 or 12:30 the line is not so bad. I have learned to only get the sliders. They are excellent!!

They do have some soft taco things but they are not Tex-Mex. Living in Texas I have also learned not to get anything described as Mexican on a ship. At home we can get SO much better.

But those sliders... Mmmmmm!!!!!!

IMO, the sliders served here are the best burgers I have eaten on a Carnival ship.

Sliders? They didn't offer burgers at Jimmy's on the Breeze.....just pulled pork, grilled sausages, BBQ chicken, jalapeño cornbread, coleslaw, baked beans, and potato salad.

I have found that if you wait til 12:00 or 12:30 the line is not so bad. I have learned to only get the sliders. They are excellent!!

They do have some soft taco things but they are not Tex-Mex. Living in Texas I have also learned not to get anything described as Mexican on a ship. At home we can get SO much better.

But those sliders... Mmmmmm!!!!!!

Sliders and soft taco things? I don't think that is available at Jimmy's.

Fat Jimmy's BBQ on the Breeze was pretty good with pulled pork, chicken, beans, cole slaw and sausage. The line does get long after 12:30 or on, so I would advise to get in line 15 prior to opening. The first see day the line was not as long, as I think a lot of people still hadnt found it.