Anyone use the FTTF program?

2funcruzin

So I was scanning the FAQ section on Carnivals sight for fun (yeah I'm a nerd) lol and I came across something called the FTTF (faster to the fun) program that is $49.95 per cabin.

Anyone use this and if so was it worth it?

So I was scanning the FAQ section on Carnivals sight for fun (yeah I'm a nerd) lol and I came across something called the FTTF (faster to the fun) program that is $49.95 per cabin.

Anyone use this and if so was it worth it?

Several people here have used it and they loved it. It is great if you have a lot of carry ons and if you have tendered ports.

Depends. You get priority boarding behind diamond and platinum. Your room is Ray when you board and you get expedited luggage. Last cruise I was on went to room dropped off carry on and went to Lido to eat. Got back and luggage was waiting for me. You also have priority rendering if you have a tendered port.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You get to skip the line at Guest Services and use the VIP window. That alone is worth it in my opinion.

So agree!!!

I loved having FTTF and we won't be cruising without purchasing it or until we make it to Platinum status..

You get to skip the line at Guest Services and use the VIP window. That alone is worth it in my opinion.

I've been lucky enough to get it for the last 3 cruises. I love being able to board earlier, have my cabin ready and VIP line at Guest services, and we like getting off the ship earlier to head home. My DH didn't understand why I was so excited the first time, and now he always asks if we have it. :D

agree with all the comments and i think it is so worth it. I have had it for every cruise since they have brought it out. There are only so many they sell any cruise. it is great to be have our room ready when we board, we can get a nap in and be unpacked before muster drill. No carrying our extra stuff and carry on, we can take it right to our room.

We used it last year on our first CCL cruise and it was great. I will definitely try to purchase it again for 2016 if it's offered. The only thing I didn't like is that even though DH and I dropped our luggage at the same porter and they were both clearly marked as FTTF he got his luggage right away and mine didn't arrive until after sail away.

We had it for our last two cruise on the Dream and Glory, we loved it for both and have it purchased for our Freedom cruise in September as well! Like others said I will be purchasing it until we reach platinum as well;)

I had it earlier this year on the Pride and liked the benefits that came with it. I also have it for my cruise on the Breeze in September. I cannot see sailing on Carnival and not getting FTTF.

I have used it on my last cruise, and will be using it on this one. The early boarding, along with having your luggage delivered before muster is great to get thinks unpacked early. The dedicated line at GS, which is also the Diamond and Platinum line, were never crowded compared to the regular line. This will be the first time Im using it with tendered ports.

We have it booked for our next two cruises but these are our first experiences with it.

When we board normally the doors to the cabins are closed indicating no admittance. As a cabin with FTTF do you just go through them to your cabin anyway?

The signs on the fire doors (leading to cabins) now reference that FTTF guests can come in. I should say that they did on my last cruise.

We have it booked for our next two cruises but these are our first experiences with it.

When we board normally the doors to the cabins are closed indicating no admittance. As a cabin with FTTF do you just go through them to your cabin anyway?

Ok great! Thank you for all your responses! I usually book a suite & board first but this time we didn't & I don't want to give that up!!

So how can you purchase this? I don't see it on the website.

It is sold as an excursion from the home port. You should be able to purchase it on the Carnival website if it's available for your cruise. They only release fifteen at a time (so it's kind of like getting concert tickets; you have to act fast) and I think the maximum per cruise is usually thirty slots. Check the website frequently. Even if it's listed as Sold Out sometimes people cancel and a slot opens. If it's not listed as Sold Out then it hasn't opened for your cruise yet and some diligence on your part will get one.

if it is still for sale on your cruise look under the excursions it will be there. If it is not there, this batch is sold out, they could put up another batch for sale (groups of 15 ). Check every day as there could be a cancellation also. Note. it will all depend how many plats and diamonds are on this cruise if they put any up for sale or if they put up another batch for sale.

It is sold as an excursion from the home port. You should be able to purchase it on the Carnival website if it's available for your cruise. They only release fifteen at a time (so it's kind of like getting concert tickets; you have to act fast) and I think the maximum per cruise is usually thirty slots. Check the website frequently. Even if it's listed as Sold Out sometimes people cancel and a slot opens. If it's not listed as Sold Out then it hasn't opened for your cruise yet and some diligence on your part will get one.

Ok I found it thank you! I purchased it & I'm so excited!

I've read all the positive views for FTTF, but I would like everyone's opinion regarding sailing out of San Juan on the Valor. Since there are no tendered ports and the sail away is so late, would everyone still recommend getting FTTF in this port as well? Thanks for your input.

We did the Liberty in June and did NOT have it and am glad we didnt waste our money.

When we arrived at Port Canaveral at about noon, we were on board in about 10-15 minutes.

We put our carryon in the cabin at 1:30pm and our luggage arrived by4pm.

And all the ports were walk off style.

So frankly for us on this cruise, FTTF would not have been beneficial