Ventura luggage allowance. Anyone had to pay excess?

What if the 'larger' passenger overflows into the seats next to them ? Do the passengers in those seats just have to suffer ?

Just put the seat arm down :) If that does not work cause a scene, after all you are on a package holiday and they HAVE to get you to the ship on time. If you can't fasten your seatbelt because the next door occupant is width challenged the plane can't take off :eek:

Just put the seat arm down :) If that does not work cause a scene, after all you are on a package holiday and they HAVE to get you to the ship on time. If you can't fasten your seatbelt because the next door occupant is width challenged the plane can't take off :eek:

Tried the seat arm down but the "squeeze a balloon science" took over. Despite trying the seat belt routine, the person stood up so I could fix it. Then seating again he took over 30% of my personal space (across my chest). Attendants did not help stating the flight was full, and had to look forward to spending 9 hours next to the person, with my clothing starting to soak up his perspiration. YUCK!!!

His wife across the aisle, stated he should be praised, because he had lost a great amount if weight over the last 12 months, being now down to 32 stones. :eek:

We moved ourselves to the little attendants seating by the exit. Was given an airline T shirt, and binned my Polo.

Edited by PORT ROYAL

Tried the seat arm down but the "squeeze a balloon science" took over. Despite trying the seat belt routine, the person stood up so I could fix it. Then seating again he took over 30% of my personal space (across my chest). Attendants did not help stating the flight was full, and had to look forward to spending 9 hours next to the person, with my clothing starting to soak up his perspiration. YUCK!!!

His wife across the aisle, stated he should be praised, because he had lost a great amount if weight over the last 12 months, being now down to 32 stones.

Clever that the wife, sat across the aisle instead of next to him, she should have swapped her seat with you!:(

Clever that the wife, sat across the aisle instead of next to him, she should have swapped her seat with you!:(

Correct. Good suggestion. Did not think she would have booked 2 aisles (clever).

But think my DW would have preferred to next next to me!