Port to Palma Nova Thank you.

I havnt got using the forum sussed out yet ! I want to say thanks to Kruzseeka Campolady Fife 1 and Skion Cruises for your info on buses etc. Really, really helpful. It will be a trip to Palma Nova. We have just been there for a week and fancy a lie on the beach and lunch at the Orion. We are nervous about venturing too far incase we get lost (its what we do !!) Thanks again everyone. Happy cruising.

I havnt got using the forum sussed out yet ! I want to say thanks to Kruzseeka Campolady Fife 1 and Skion Cruises for your info on buses etc. Really, really helpful. It will be a trip to Palma Nova. We have just been there for a week and fancy a lie on the beach and lunch at the Orion. We are nervous about venturing too far incase we get lost (its what we do !!) Thanks again everyone. Happy cruising.

You are very welcome - happy to help. Enjoy. ;)

Ah the Orion...Say hello to Fred and the rest of the staff,its one of our favourite haunts :D

How nice to receive a thank you! You are most welcome - have a wonderful trip and say hello to Palma Nova for us (we had a place at nearby Santa Ponsa for 11 years from 1988 to 1999).

Hi dorlor

Happy to help with the bus information. As you have been to Palma Nova before you will know what to expect. We did a lot of walking when we were there up to Magalluf one street and back down the other. It was lovely to get back to Palma Nova as it is all relatively flat. It's a pleasant place for those with mobility problems. When we went last time we actually saw a double mobility scooter.:eek::)

Edited by skioncruises

If you make it to Majaluf from turn around day, pay a visit to the Bronze Bar (other side of Majaluf Park from sea), its not like all the news you are seeing currently. Bobby the owner from Fife and will make you very welcome.

If you make it to Majaluf from turn around day, pay a visit to the Bronze Bar (other side of Majaluf Park from sea), its not like all the news you are seeing currently. Bobby the owner from Fife and will make you very welcome.

I must have been having a senior moment when i replied to you. Forgive me as i really appreciated your message. We are going to Palma Nova and having lunch at the Orian bar on the middle Saturday. we had several happy hours there when we stayed at the Santa Lucia opposite.

Ah the Orion...Say hello to Fred and the rest of the staff,its one of our favourite haunts :D[

We certainly will. A lovely friendly bar, good food and my husband watched football ! :)

How nice to receive a thank you! You are most welcome - have a wonderful trip and say hello to Palma Nova for us (we had a place at nearby Santa Ponsa for 11 years from 1988 to 1999).

We love Palma Nova, will say hi for you. We did a day trip to Santa Ponsa - a reminisce, we stayed there years ago at a terrible hotel called the Bon Repos & its still there !! Santa Ponsa itself has changed a lot. Cant wait to sail on the Dream. :)