Just book Prinsendam

Just returned from the "Black Sea and Beyond" cruise. We found the Prinsendam to be a great ship - nice size - about 600-700 pax - food was great - crew excellant. Had "ss" room - nice size - walk-in closet - sitting area. Was our second time on Prisendam - you won't be dis-appointed.

Hello Vegas Jim and JHB32,

Thanks for replying. Jim I would really like to hear about Lisbon when you return since we are planning a 2 day post cruise stay in that city.

JHB32, which cabin number did you book? Was wondering about the balcony. How large and what kind of furnishings on the balcony. Also, is the nice passenger/space ratio very evident ? We like it when the ship does not feel crowded. With a ratio of 48, the ship should feel very spacious. This will be the smallest ship that we have ever sailed on. Celebrity Horizon @ 48,000 tons is our smallest to date. I really liked that ship size. Does the ship appear worn ? I have read some negative posts lately that concearn me.

Thanks for the info.

rex

JHB32,

I would also like to know about your SS suite. We are in 051 for our cruise leaving Athens on October 3rd and cannot wait to board her.

I am also interested in your ports and what you did in Nesebur, Yalta and Odessa as we are going there as well. We have to get a visa for the Ukraine and it is very expensive. Did you need one for there? I would be interested in knowing.

Jennie

The next cruise is always the best!

3RD OCTOBER, 2004 PRINSENDAM

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;10;03;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Archived