True & Co. Bras

magandab

Hi stranger.:)

I looked at them and went thru the measuring for sizing but chickened out in the end. I have to try on bras. I don't look like I need a C cup but I do so I'm sure their sizing would not work for me. Another thing, I like a bra with a wider strap that is not all elastic, those skinny elastic straps don't hold up what now needs to be held up.:o:D

After many, many try ons, I have a style that works for me. I have bought them ahead when they were on sale because the last time I had one I liked, it was discontinued so had to start the long involved process of finding one that fit me correctly.

True & Co. has 2 options for purchasing their bras. After going through their questions to get an idea of your size you can either purchase the bras directly OR use their try at home option. You can pick up to 5 of the bras they suggest and try them for free at home. Once you've tried them on, go back online and let them know which , if any, you are keeping. Tell them what you didn't like about the bras that didn't work well - it helps them with new suggestions in "your shop". shipping is free in both directions. They will then charge you for whatever you keep.