Are we going to get kicked off Carnival?

DKF97

I think OP gave them, i.e.Carnival, a wish that all folks handled responsibility this much and cared this much and we all are glad you felt safe enough to come here and share something of this level...not too personal or too exposing that we all can learn from when it is our turn as parents, aunties and grandparents on a family line. You are not asking questions about a crime for heavens sake...and if you do get booted...well lots of people here would write a note about your personal concern and remembering this thread.

But as most have said highly unlikely for all previously stated reasons and you would be safe to call and ask IMHO...your positive honest attitude would probably be verified..you would have known getting off the ship..like the kid who jumped off the ship and pranked in Grand Turk was booted there.

Edited by sjn911

Sorry, but, in my opiniun, there really shouldn't be a need for a sign or sticker to NOT hang stuff on the sprinkler head.

Kinda of like the signs that say no parking on railroad tracks.

Andy

I would guess that most people know what a sprinkler head looks like. But surely not everyone, especially kids. Some countries may not even have them. On Oasis you could barely tell what it was sticking out of the ceiling.

IMO everything needs a sign, but most people just don't read them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry, but, in my opiniun, there really shouldn't be a need for a sign or sticker to NOT hang stuff on the sprinkler head.

Kinda of like the signs that say no parking on railroad tracks.

Andy

Okay....

Then why do many hotels do it? It is not uncommon to see these, for we just learned human beings will do it with predictable results at times.

Your son did not do it intentionally and it was an accident. You fessed up and paid the cost to fix the problem. You're probably on the hit list for the guests in the cabins around yours, but not with Carnival. You signed saying it was an accident and you'd pay, and you did....Carnival will welcome you back....doubt they would do anything else...

Like everyone else here I doubt that anything else will happen and no problems cruising in the future.

But Ive seen little round stickers on the ceiling with a clothes hanger in a bar sinister.

It may have been on RC but more likely that someone in the past had peeled it off.

Great job with raising a stand up kid. Wish more people would accept responsibility for their kids actions.

It seems like they only charged for the sprinkler head.... im sure carnival gave credits in the affected cabins worth more than 150$