Late Arriving Ship?

Gaile

:confused: Our ship is not scheduled to dock at GC until Noon. Has anyone had experiece with any of the private tour operators for Stingray City Sandbar and Island Tour that starts later in the day? Most of the websites show morning tour start times so they can get everyone back to the ship for an early evening departure. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Just wondering if we won't have any other option that ship sponsored tours at this port. Thx!

hopefully it will be less crowded at stingray city by going later in the day.

I agree - and our OP and family will probably enjoy a PM trip to the Stingray City much more in the afternoon when there are not so many charters out to the sandbar.

Believe me, charter companies know what ships are coming in at what time and will do their best to accommodate every cruise passenger who wants to take their tour.

DH & I took our trip out to Stingray City in the morning through a ship excursion. It was very crowded with tour boats at that time and the waves made by the boats coming and going made the waters a bit rocky for some of us non-swimmers. Wish we had taken an afternoon trip.

Dianne

Archived