Where to buy an Aussie power bar?

Plant

I've been searching for this info (which should be easy to find!) for a while :(. All we need is a power bar that will plug into an Aussie hotel socket and have 110 outlet's to charge our "stuff". I don't know why it's been so difficult to find :confused:?

If you have a link to what we need on eBay or Amazon, please let me know!

Thanks so much,

On the two other threads you have started on this topic a number of people, including myself, have provided several different solutions to your problem.

To refresh your memory http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2058070

You are unlikely to find anything more than what has already been suggested.

Buy a dual voltage international powerboard from Amazon, and a US to Australia adaptor.

BTW there is no such thing as a power bar in Australia, they are PowerBOARDS.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

On the two other threads you have started on this topic a number of people, including myself, have provided several different solutions to your problem.

To refresh your memory http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2058070

You are unlikely to find anything more than what has already been suggested.

Buy a dual voltage international powerboard from Amazon, and a US to Australia adaptor.

BTW there is no such thing as a power bar in Australia, they are PowerBOARDS.

Thank you for the link. I do have some memory problems, so I probably forgot what you posted earlier. I'm sorry to ask the same question again :(.

Thanks again for your help,

If you click on your username and then choose the Statistics tab you can then find all the posts that you have made. Very useful for when your post has vanished down a few pages, or you've forgotten about it. :)

You are not going to find something that plugs into an Australian/NZ power socket (which is 230V) and has 110V US sockets on it as a Powerbar/board. You will find 'Step-Down' Transformers, but they will be expensive and heavy.

You should find that most of your 'stuff' has chargers that work form 110-250V (It will say on the charger), in which case you only need a travel adaptor or two for them. Apple Products and most smartphones have USB chargers, so you will also be able to pick up Australian plugged USB chargers that you just plug your cables into.

Thank you for the link. I do have some memory problems, so I probably forgot what you posted earlier. I'm sorry to ask the same question again :(.

Thanks again for your help,

Have you tried somewhere in your home town - a travel shop or somewhere like that - they would have the answers for you I'm sure. A local electronics place even - it could be better getting the info on your home turf. Even a duty free shop would have info that could be useful - and even sell the adaptors. This perhaps would save on the confusion - as sometimes you can get bogged down in research. You have asked many times about this - and had plenty of info - but if you feel over whelmed - start local ;)

Edited by dizzy1948