FTTF sold out

MaiTaiMary

I just checked the FTTF availability for our November 2014 cruise. It is sold out. I thought I read somewhere that they periodically have more available? True? Or once it's sold out, that's all that will be available?

thanks.:)

True. Keep checking. Around final payment time especially some people might cancel.

I've been in both sides of this. I've gotten lucky and got one after they initially sold out and I've cancelled a cruise where I had already purchased FTTF. It happens but you'll need to be quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTTF was available in January when I booked my October cruise. Those booked up but a few more slots became available a couple of months ago. Then Sunday I noticed a few more available. Just check periodically.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I booked for our October Liberty cruise, the initial FTTF slots were already sold out.

I checked religously and about a month later (about 110 days before sailing) they released 15 more slots -- I pounced! Those new slots sold out within a couple of days.

Edited by Lovefuninthesun

Keep checking each day as more can open up at any time. You can email shoreexcursions@carnival.com and ask for them to let you know if more spots open, but that seems to be a hit or a miss.

It is "suggested" by Carnival that the FTTF capacity is controlled by the amount of Platinum and Diamond guests onboard, but as we have seen with the Carnival Sunshine Transatlantic, we have absolutely no idea what number they use to cut off FTTF.

As others have stated, DO check regularly (every day if you can). My wife and I also found FTTF sold out when we booked our cruise in May for a November cruise on the Breeze. Checked every day, and around July 2 I found there were 5 available. Booked it immediately and by the next day they were gone.

True, keep checking. When I booked my Nov cruise, back in January, I didnt even think about FTTF at the time, but as I read about it here on CC, thought I would try but found it sold out....called PVP, she said to not give up and keep trying at least once a week, and I did and was able to book one in early May, so dont give up. they balance out the availability of FTTF with the number of Diamond and Platinum cruisers, and depending on numbers will open up FTTF as they see fit. Nov still a ways off, so keep checking. Hope it works out.:)

Check at least once a day or more if possible the week before your final payment date and especially the day after your final payment day.

Some of the people who got the early slots will cancel in the week leading up to final payment which will open up slots for FTTF.

Also the day after final payment when bookings that aren't paid in full auto cancel, slots will open as well.

As an example: FTTF has been sold out on my September cruise for months. Final payment day was yesterday, and FTTF opened back up today.

Good luck, and hopefully you'll be able to snag a space. This will be my third time using FTTF, and I will probably continue to use it on every cruise...at least until I hit platinum. :p

I just checked the FTTF availability for our November 2014 cruise. It is sold out. I thought I read somewhere that they periodically have more available? True? Or once it's sold out, that's all that will be available?

thanks.:)

As everyone else has said, keep checking! Check both the carnival site, and your cruise's roll call here on CC. For our cruise in October, FTTF sold out quicker than I've ever seen and we were really bummed. We checked back at least once a week for a couple months and didn't think there would be any hope, but then about a month or so ago they released 15 more FTTF passes and we were thankfully able to get one.

We have done FTTF for all of our cruises over the years and will continue to do so until we reach platinum.