Celebrity Summit, Bermuda, Questions

Rhayne

We just booked our second cruise to Bermuda. Last year we signed up for the captains club but I'm confused by the whole thing...

1. We booked this year's cruise and then while looking at our reservation information we found the spot to add the captains club number. It said "adding the number may change the price". When we added our number it had mine and my husbands names and then 175.00 under each name. There have been no additional charges OR deductions to our credit card. What was that 175.00? I can't find it anywhere now.

2. How do i figure out what club level we're on? We did the 8 day / 7 night Bermuda cruise last year and we're doing the same one this year.

Any other information ya'll can give me about the Captain's Club would be great. I dont know anything about it because last year it said you weren't technically in the club til AFTER your first cruise.

Adding the Captain's club number should only give a discount, not add to price and generally only when booking.

The website is such a mess i'd not worry about it. Lots of people report weird amounts showing that make no sense.

Te see our level, do you have an account online at celebrity.com, do you know your CC number, was it on your reservation when you last sailed>

If so log in and go to captain;s club it will tell you where you stand.

Assuming you were not in a suite, your cruise would have earned 1 point in old system, concerted to 30 points in new system, making you Classic. You need 150 points to get to next level, Select.

You nowe earn points per night based on cabin type:

2 per night inside/ocean view

3 per night veranda

5 per night concierge/aqua class

8 per night sky suite/aquaclass suite

12 per night in celebrity, signature and royal suites

18 per night in penthouse

Go to the web site, click on the Capt Club, where it says: "Have a Captain's Club number but need a My Celebrity account?" Click the "Register" tab and set up your My Celebrity account, then you will have access to the info you want.

The website is such a mess i'd not worry about it. Lots of people report weird amounts showing that make no sense.

Te see our level, do you have an account online at celebrity.com, do you know your CC number, was it on your reservation when you last sailed>

If so log in and go to captain;s club it will tell you where you stand.

We do have an account on celebrities site. We booked both last year and this year through them directly. I do know my CC number but do not think it was on the reservation last time. I think maybe it's just the site being wonky right now. When I click on captains club after i sign in, it keeps telling me my birthday does not correspond with the CC number

We do have an account on celebrities site. We booked both last year and this year through them directly. I do know my CC number but do not think it was on the reservation last time. I think maybe it's just the site being wonky right now. When I click on captains club after i sign in, it keeps telling me my birthday does not correspond with the CC number

Definitely call Captains Club phone number and have them get you all sorted then. I had a birthday issue once too, it turned out that I had used a middle initial someplace, but not somewhere else so they couldn't match me.

But I think a call will get you fixed and let them add in your prior sailing to your record so you start off all ready to go.

Definitely call Captains Club phone number and have them get you all sorted then. I had a birthday issue once too, it turned out that I had used a middle initial someplace, but not somewhere else so they couldn't match me.

But I think a call will get you fixed and let them add in your prior sailing to your record so you start off all ready to go.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked last night and everything was in order. I guess the site was having issues. It did say it was down for maintenance at one point.