5 day Liberty to Bahamas Formal Nights?

CoasterJoe

1 elegant night. But it may not be on a sea day. On all of my cruises, the 1st or only elegant night has always been on Night 2, whether that is a port day or sea day. I have had several cruises with an elegant night on a port day. Many times! It will happen again on my next cruise. We set sail at 4:00, and we'll have elegant night that night. Some Bahamas cruises will have ports on days 2, 3, & 4. And elegant night will never be on the final night, so it will have to be on a port day, and most likely will be Night 2.

1 elegant night. But it may not be on a sea day. On all of my cruises, the 1st or only elegant night has always been on Night 2, whether that is a port day or sea day. I have had several cruises with an elegant night on a port day. Many times! It will happen again on my next cruise. We set sail at 4:00, and we'll have elegant night that night. Some Bahamas cruises will have ports on days 2, 3, & 4. And elegant night will never be on the final night, so it will have to be on a port day, and most likely will be Night 2.

We are also on a 5 day Bahamas in November. Back when I was trying to decide what night to book the steakhouse I tried to get an answer but all of the responses were conflicting. Most said the first sea day but then others said never on the last day (which is the only sea day). You're the first to give such a detailed answer. THANK YOU :D