Regal Princess, June 2014

GTletsgocruising

Hi there,

Thanks for posting your review of the Regal. We're sailing on her in August. Do you by any chance still have the Patter for embarkation in Barcelona? Our group is trying to plan a meet & greet for sail away and we're having issues getting answers from Princess.

Can you tell me what time the muster was? Also - were there any special arrangements with the Dining Rooms in case muster is done during first seating?

Thanks so much,

kris

Kris...The muster (I believe) was at 5:30pm. I remember wondering (like you) when they would schedule that day, and would it interfere with dinner and/or sail away. It didn't, and I think we were wrapped on muster drill before 6pm.

Thus, no complications with 6pm dinner or sail away at 7pm. I think we also pulled away a bit after 7pm, not much but maybe 20 to 30 minutes?

Thank you for the review. I just booked today, for April 2016 :eek: I have a long time to do research, but I'm definitely looking forward to my cruise. Your review was very helpful in easing my mind (about everything but the lack of a center staircase. ugh)

I read all the initial complaints on the Royal, and aft suites, so I completely empathize with those concerns. I can’t speak for the Royal, but the Regal is a spectacular ship you will enjoy!

My 27 year old son commented after several ports: “Our ship (the Regal) is clearly the best looking of any cruise ships we saw in the Med”. I even noticed some other ship captains and officers checking her out in port. Princess got a lot right on this edition, not perfect, but the best Princess Cruise ship we have been on for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

This is a really silly question. I am going on the Regal in August.

Does anyone know if there are any areas on the Regal that have "free" wifi? Or do I need to buy a package?

Thanks.

if you are a gold, platinum or elite passenger you get a number of minutes free on the ships internet, unless they have removed we had free usage last march in panama on the coral princess

if you are a gold, platinum or elite passenger you get a number of minutes free on the ships internet, unless they have removed we had free usage last march in panama on the coral princess

Complimentary internet packages are only for platinum & elite level passengers.