Adventure of the seas - Promenade cabin location question

Hello,

We are hoping to travel on the AOS in Dec., hope I can also ask my question clearly...

Would anyone happen to know if the large structure/artwork that reaches up at the aft staircase blocks the view down from the Promenade cabins around them?

(looking at eg.,7305 & 7307)

Those staterooms are well forward of the centrum and won't have their view blocked by the centrum artwork.

Cleara, thanks for your reply!

That is good to know. I can't seem to get a good perspective by looking at pictures. Can I ask what cabin # would be around that artwork?

Now you have me thinking that I was wrong in my previous post, and there are some PR staterooms above Guest Services. These would look out on the artwork, which is in front of Guest Services.

Here is a thread with photos of the Promenade staterooms on Freedom:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1860809

I realize Freedom is not identical to Adventure, but it might be the same in this area. It looks like the first 6 PR staterooms are over Guest Services, and so might have the artwork in their view.

Edited by clarea

Now you have me thinking that I was wrong in my previous post, and there are some PR staterooms above Guest Services. These would look out on the artwork, which is in front of Guest Services.

Here is a thread with photos of the Promenade staterooms on Freedom:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1860809

I realize Freedom if not identical to Adventure, but it might be the same in this area. It looks like the first 6 PR staterooms are over Guest Services, and so might have the artwork in their view.

That cabin labeling would be amazing for AOS. (If I ever get on it, I will try to do for future confused soles :) )

Does anyone know if that artwork totally blocks the view, or if you can still see things below?

(I'd like Promenade cabins but I am scared of the noise issue, as well as all that white space on the deck plan around the connecting rooms)

That cabin labeling would be amazing for AOS. (If I ever get on it, I will try to do for future confused soles :) )

Does anyone know if that artwork totally blocks the view, or if you can still see things below?

(I'd like Promenade cabins but I am scared of the noise issue, as well as all that white space on the deck plan around the connecting rooms)

Certainly the stateroom numbers are different between Adventure and Freedom in this area. However, looking at the deck plans, I see the same 6 staterooms forward of the aft centrum. I believe there is a break just forward of these 6 staterooms for the fire doors, which are just forward of the artwork.

So to answer your original question, the 73xx and 76xx PR staterooms would be nearest to the artwork.

The artwork does not toally block the view, it's not solid. But it would obscure the view enough for me to want to avoid it.

Edited by clarea