Radiance class baltics cruise compass?

Hello all!

Was wondering if anyone had a radiance class cruise compass from a baltics sailing? We're on a brilliance 12 night if it makes any difference....

I'm a bit interested in formal nights, theme nights (do these really exist? Do people dress up for them? We've only sailed carnival in the Caribbean before...), and available exercise classes.

And, I know this is an even bigger stretch, but if anyone has the youngest set of kids clubs papers that would be awesome as well :)

Thanks in advance!

We sailed this itinerary last year. I'm sorry to report that I didn't save the Cruise Compasses. I do recall that there were three formal nights and the first was on the 2nd night of the cruise. There were no theme nights, as I recall. I hope that helps, I wish I could be of more assistance. Enjoy the cruise - it's fabulous!

I just got back from the last Brilliance baltic sailing and saved the compasses. I just need to scan and post them but will do so this week. It was a great cruise!

Excited to see the Compasses as well. Would love to hear more about your cruise. Hope to do this itinerary next May/June.

CruisePAC - thanks for the info! Any bit helps :)

Grnyel05 - that would be wonderful! Let us know when you get a chance to do that :) We're very much looking forward to the trip; just finalized our st Pete tour this week!

Jules71 - hope you get to book it!

Recently home as well and we had two theme nights. One night was the fifties and the second disco, people did dress and everyone seemed to have a great time dancing in the centrum.

I will mention that our cruise was colder than I anticipated and I would have liked at least one more sweatshirt.

Enjoy!

Cheryl

Edited by cozzello

Really interesting - many thanks.

Hello Clo was our Cruise Director on Adventure last year and was really good but expect she will have moved on by the time we do this itinerary. Joff Eaton on Independence was a tad different to say the least!

Quite a few of the headliner acts here are the same as we've just had on Independence - guess that's to be expected the more you cruise. Some we'd rush to see again, others we'd use the opportunity to do something different...!

Heather

Just finished 12 day cruise. We had 3 formal nights and I think 70s and 80s theme but didn't see many people dressed for theme. Weather was fabulous with 27 degrees in St Petersburg. We only had one pair of shorts each and several people had mainly brought sweaters. Bring layers so you can peel off or put on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Here are the compasses from the 12 day Brilliance Baltic cruise. This post has Days 1-4 as well as the boarding day info sheet.

Days 5-9 are attached.

Days 10-12 are attached. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions about the cruise!

Thank you so much. Very helpful.

Recently home as well and we had two theme nights. One night was the fifties and the second disco, people did dress and everyone seemed to have a great time dancing in the centrum.

I will mention that our cruise was colder than I anticipated and I would have liked at least one more sweatshirt.

Enjoy!

Cheryl

Sorry for the delay, I have just come across your post. We are on this sailing on 23rd June - 5th July. When you say it was colder than expected do you mean on board or at the ports? Was the Solarium too cold to use on sea days?

Many thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry for the delay, I have just come across your post. We are on this sailing on 23rd June - 5th July. When you say it was colder than expected do you mean on board or at the ports? Was the Solarium too cold to use on sea days?

Many thanks

I have done quite a few Baltic sailings and lived in Stockholm for most of my life and you are sailing to the area at the best time of the year possible.

I have never seen a sailing where the Solarium was too cold to use, even for those living in warmer climates.

Here is link to a website with average temperatures for Stockholm. The best part is the sun will rise at 3:30 AM and not set until 22:30 PM, so mid-day should be very nice usually.

https://weatherspark.com/averages/28951/Stockholm-Sweden