Free Wine at Cucina del Capitano

Tutontow

John Heald announced on his FB page yesterday that they will now be giving complimentary wine at Cucina del Capitano on the first and second night of sailing. Based upon the wording I assume this is a free bottle per cabin.

He also announced that in addition to a free bottle of wine in The Steakhouse on the first night of sailing they will also have a free bottle on the first elegant night.

John Heald announced on his FB page yesterday that they will now be giving complimentary

He also announced that in addition to a free bottle of wine in The Steakhouse on the first night of sailing they will also have a free bottle on the first elegant night.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2046384&highlight=free+wine+steakhouse

• 6 months later...
John Heald announced on his FB page yesterday that they will now be giving complimentary wine at Cucina del Capitano on the first and second night of sailing. Based upon the wording I assume this is a free bottle per cabin.

How nice is that for all ships?

Thank you for the information, will definitely need to keep this in mind. I guess you can't make reservations for Cucina until on board?

I guess you can't make reservations for Cucina until on board?

Hi Tkportersat :)

You can, I made dinner reservations in advance for the Cucina del Capitano restaurant aboard the Breeze at BRcucina@carnival.com,

I see you're sailing on the Magic, for the Cucina del Capitano restaurant on the Carnival Magic send email to: MCcucina@carnival.com

Don't forget about the Cucina del Capitano free lunch, Italian pasta bar, from 12pm to 2:30pm.

Have a terrific day!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

we have a reservation for 30 on night one of our breeze cruise (feb22) wondering how this would work...per cabin or per table?

It is per cabin. I just finally got our reservation straightened for our upcoming Steakhouse reservation and have a bottle of wine per cabin. She had said we would maximum 5 bottles of wine for our group of 18.

I had then cut and paste John's post stating it was per cabin.

She got back to me shortly afterwards and apologized, we are getting it per cabin now.

It is also good for the Italian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

You can, I made dinner reservations in advance for the Cucina del Capitano restaurant aboard the Breeze at BRcucina@carnival.com,

I see you're sailing on the Magic, for the Cucina del Capitano restaurant on the Carnival Magic send email to: MCcucina@carnival.com

Don't forget about the Cucina del Capitano free lunch, Italian pasta bar, from 12pm to 2:30pm.

Have a terrific day!

Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

Have a terrific day!

Would you happen to have the email address for Cucina on the Sunshine?

Thanks