Our review of the 14 day Alaska Amsterdam cruise--6-22-14

rajkr74

Mary,

This was just our third cruise (all on HAL) but on the other two cruises (Alaska & Panama Canal) the captain had a book signing and I was looking forward to that on this cruise but I never saw one on the daily schedule.

Utahtea

Hi

this was my 3rd Amsterdam 14 day cruise in last 4 years and I did Zuiderdam panama in November. The Capitian on the Zuiderdam was everywhere on the ship. Greating passengers and having there photo's taken with them. Never saw this on the Amsterdam and I LOVE the Amsterdam. My last cruise on Amsterdam June 22. the only officers I saw was Jr ones who came to the meet and great. The Cappitian send the cd to the Marinier luncheon when the cruise was almost over.

Mary

Well we finally got our pictures sorted into our Microsoft OneDrive album for viewing on the 14 day Alaska Cruise.

Click the link below which will bring you to the Albums. Click one of the albums and it will display thumbnail photos. Click the first photo which will start a slideshow. When done with the slideshow click the “View folder” tab on the upper right side of the slide show and that will take you back to the thumbnail photos. Then click the tab “2014 14 day Alaska Cruise” on the top of the page and that will take you back to the albums. Click on the next album to view those photos.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=07AFC87CDF2F6DCA&id=7AFC87CDF2F6DCA%218477&sc=photos

• 5 months later...
I'm a little late to the party here but I wanted to thank you for such a detailed review. I am celebrating a 20th wedding anniversary in 2016 and your review convinced me that this is the itinerary for us. Thanks again.

You are welcome. :)

We have done this 14 day cruise twice and will think about it again in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well we finally got our pictures sorted into our Microsoft OneDrive album for viewing on the 14 day Alaska Cruise.

Click the link below which will bring you to the Albums. Click one of the albums and it will display thumbnail photos. Click the first photo which will start a slideshow. When done with the slideshow click the “View folder” tab on the upper right side of the slide show and that will take you back to the thumbnail photos. Then click the tab “2014 14 day Alaska Cruise” on the top of the page and that will take you back to the albums. Click on the next album to view those photos.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=07AFC87CDF2F6DCA&id=7AFC87CDF2F6DCA%218477&sc=photos

I have looked at a lot of your photos which are so great! We go on a cruise to Alaska every year (for past 8 years). Our first time with HAL was on the 14 day cruise on the Amsterdam and one of our favorite. We are doing the 14 day cruise in August of this year on the Statendam which we have not been on before but look forward to the cruise. We will be in cabin 420 oceanview at the rear of the ship on the Lower Promenade. Hope this is a good cabin but we wanted to try one at that location. Three couples are going with us this year who have not done this cruise before. I tried to view your OneDrive album but was not able to see it. Is it still available?

Thanks for all the information you gave. There are hardly any people on our site for Aug. 24. So started looking at other dates.

Betty