all balcony

bonniecharlie

Hi not sure if I have the right page but I only want to know if there is ship with balcony's only, Im sure I have read somewhere that there is, this will put and end to a debate we have been having Thanks

The new Britannia scheduled for March 2015 will have balcony only cabins.

However, having said that there is also Inside cabins.

All the rest of P&O fleet have Balcony, inside and outside cabins.

Have a look at Siverseas. I know that some of their fleet have balcony only suites, but not sure if they all have.

Pat

Hi not sure if I have the right page but I only want to know if there is ship with balcony's only, Im sure I have read somewhere that there is, this will put and end to a debate we have been having Thanks

I think the old pando Artemis was either balcony or outsides only, no inside cabins at all.

Viking River Cruises are launching three new ships for ocean cruising, commencing in 2015. The newly built ships have only balcony cabins - no inside cabins at all and no outside cabins without balconies.

I think the old pando Artemis was either balcony or outsides only, no inside cabins at all.

Absolutely right - Artemis was a lovely intimate ship with no inside cabins. What was fun though was that some of the cheap cruise companies still used to advertise deals for inside cabins on Artemis - even though there weren't any! I had an interesting discussion at the time with one of them!

Silversea do have ships with virtually all balcony cabins, no insides and I suspect Seabourne are the same?

On Royal Princess and Britannia all outside cabins have balconies but there are still inside cabins. Artemis only had outside cabins with windows or balconies.

Absolutely right - Artemis was a lovely intimate ship with no inside cabins. What was fun though was that some of the cheap cruise companies still used to advertise deals for inside cabins on Artemis - even though there weren't any! I had an interesting discussion at the time with one of them!

Silversea do have ships with virtually all balcony cabins, no insides and I suspect Seabourne are the same?

Crystal don't have inside cabins either.