New Concerts on Fantasy Ship

Royals Carol

• 1 month later...

Just got off of the cruise the OP referenced and have to say that the 38 Special concert was just awesome!

Honestly, while the venue was somewhat different than other rock concerts I've been to in the past, the atmosphere was the same and the crowd was really into the band's performance.

While the lounge wasn't completely full, I'd say it was at 90% capacity...certainly many more attended the concert than one of the Playlist shows.

Also, while I'm not a fan of paying for onboard entertainment, I have to say it was the best $20 I spent during the entire cruise.

Garnett

Saw Olivia Newton-John on the Ecstasy in June and have to say it was one of the most energetic shows I've been to. The crowd was really into it and it seemed she was responding to all the energy in her show. Definitely worth the price if you like the band or singer you see.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The lineup for 2015 is being worked out now.

I just hope that the band/performer that could be on our cruise is someone who I would like to see.

We will be on the Fantasy March 2015. I would love a great band to be on the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums