Elation- questions about pools

cruzinlisa

We are going to be on elation with our DD and have a question about pools. Do they have any splash area, baby (aka shallow) pools, and other areas like that for preschool age children? DD does not swim yet and if she can't touch and keep her head above water, she will cling to DH or I. I really never paid attention to the pools before on any carnival ship, because we did not use them (too small and crowded). But she is obsessed with swimming, so she will want to play in the water- can't avoid that. She is 3 1/2 and small for her age.

They used to have a kiddy pool but that deck was turned into the adults serinety deck several years back the aft upper deck has a small round pool about 4'deep with two hot tub on either side one was always filled with kids

The good news is the Elation is going into dry dock in sept and will be done the first week of oct you will be on the first or second sailing after dry dock so it should have the new water park on the aft deck like the other fantasy class ship

The poster above is correct - we just came off the elation and there was the 4 foot deep pool, a hot tub, and a rather shallow children's pool all on deck 11 aft. I don't believe Elation is getting the water park during her dry dock, but I could be mistaken - it seems like they finished those upgrades on the Fantasy class ships awhile back - and Paradise and Elation missed out. Not sure exactly what all IS happening, but we were told by the staff that they are getting the Playlist Productions shows - don't know what else.

The poster above is correct - we just came off the elation and there was the 4 foot deep pool, a hot tub, and a rather shallow children's pool all on deck 11 aft. I don't believe Elation is getting the water park during her dry dock, but I could be mistaken - it seems like they finished those upgrades on the Fantasy class ships awhile back - and Paradise and Elation missed out. Not sure exactly what all IS happening, but we were told by the staff that they are getting the Playlist Productions shows - don't know what else.

THANKS. Hoping its getting 2.0 upgrades, but who knows at this point.