Post your best NCL FOOD PHOTOS

aerospace

I have setup a gallery with 141 cruise food photos for you to enjoy. :D

c9a1aa_869213a33cbe4cdfa15542af8cf56b17.jpg_srz_p_861_646_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

I have a similar post on the Holland board but lets see how NCL food compares :) I will be making a gallery for each cruise line if I can get enough people to help out. Post your best dishes here or you can email me solodeals@yahoo.com and I will credit you.

The gallery includes a review of dishes that way you know if it looks amazing but tastes like cardboard lol.

So sit back, hit play, and be ready to drool!

Enjoy,

Michael

Edited by aerospace

I have setup a gallery with 141 cruise food photos for you to enjoy. :D

c9a1aa_869213a33cbe4cdfa15542af8cf56b17.jpg_srz_p_861_646_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

I have a similar post on the Holland board but lets see how NCL food compares :) I will be making a gallery for each cruise line if I can get enough people to help out. Post your best dishes here or you can email me solodeals@yahoo.com and I will credit you.

The gallery includes a review of dishes that way you know if it looks amazing but tastes like cardboard lol.

So sit back, hit play, and be ready to drool!

Enjoy,

Michael

Made by using in room coffee pot. lol

1936856472_kraft1.jpg.4bf8480989a9e0e941d64152ceeda99d.jpg

cruisenolafullsuitebreakfastfor2-1_zps66e4f51b.jpg

Our first NCL Suite, our first breakfast delivered by our hard working butler! (Note: on the room service menu I marked "4" for scrambled eggs, never realizing they would send 4 portions rather than 4 scrambled eggs for the 2 of us)!

Double-cut lamb chops, Cagney's. The flavor was very good, ordered medium rare and arrived a bit closer to medium. Ordered double portion of asparagus since the last time I received only 3. This time it looked like 6, but on closer inspection, each spear had been halved.

aec4d49c-8211-4347-864e-1b09723ae70b_zps1ba224fb.jpg

Favorite app in MDR: these egg rolls contain crisy veggies and pork. The crust was golden brown, light rather than greasy and the mildly spicy sauce reminded me of Sweet Chili sauce, so good.

32133040-f148-496f-a156-1242fd19eed4_zpsd80cde4a.jpg

14 ounce rib eye at La Cucina came nicely seared on outside and medium rare as ordered with great flavor. The polenta was okay but nothing special. The other best pick from the Italian eatery? Osso buco, fall-of-the-bone tender with a nice layering of flavors in the sauce.

6a19f071-2862-4402-8bcd-4b2f544f10f2_zps91dea1dc.jpg

Absolutely my favorite Moderno selection next to the grilled pineapple, with caramelized sugar and slight dusting of cinnamon? These succulent baby lamb chops, grilled to order, in this case rare, baby, rare! They were relatively small but I'm not ashamed to admit devouring 8 of them, (no sides, precious little salad and just sorbet for dessert, thank you).

0021c5ec-3853-4535-b513-ef9b7d6aa99d_zpse91f0183.jpg

Several desserts stood head and shoulders above the rest. The banana pancake(s) in caramel sauce with coconut ice cream in the Asian fusion restaurant, the coconut flan in Moderno's, kiwi or pineapple sherbet in MDR, the often elusive brownie sundae in Blue Lagoon or O'Sheehan's, and best of all the decadent espresso brownie with caramel sauce and macadamia nut ice cream in Cagney's could be relied upon to rock my Foodie world and bust the diet...

NCLCagneysespressobrowniecaramelsaucemacadamianuticecream_zps7306b498.jpg

Edited by kcfoxy

aec4d49c-8211-4347-864e-1b09723ae70b_zps1ba224fb.jpg

Double-cut lamb chops, Cagney's. The flavor was very good, ordered medium rare and arrived a bit closer to medium.

*drool* I want! :D

...makes the Mcdonalds I'm eating while watching the world cup seem pretty bad lol.