Just booked Papitos Beach Club

abatlin

Here's what she wrote back (promptly, the next day). Unfortunately, the charts she included will not paste into this comment, so I can't refer to it, and some of her comments don't make total sense without it.

Yes, thank you for writing and posting. ;)

If you have a Smart Phone, could you take a photo of the chart and post it here?

Thanks so much for the chart image.;)

OK, I have combined Birdnutty's explanation of the packages along with the chart. Hopefully, this will make understanding a little easier for everyone. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 packages: Beach Break, Beach Break with food and drink upgrade (all-inclusive add-on), All Inclusive Day Pass , and All Inclusive Day Pass with transportation add-on.

Beach Break was 5 hours long, regardless of add-ons. It includes a massage and a guided snorkel tour.

The All Inclusive Day Pass includes kayaks and paddle boards, no massage, no tour and the hours are not limited. Both passes include snorkel gear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We offer an All Inclusive ADD ON for the Snorkel Excursion, and also offer an All Inclusive Day Pass.

Please let me show you the differences:

Figure 1:

If you book the Snorkel Excursion and Add the All Inclusive service (Food&Drinks), you will be paying 75usd per participant (35+40), but this is only for 5hrs tour duration.

If you book the All Inclusive Day Pass you can stay longer and you can Add the RT transportation for 80usd (1 to 4 passengers) to your package or hire your own transportation the day of your excursion (we recommend you to set the price with the driver before taking the service).

Image 2 As you can see, there is a difference of 25usd (duration, kayaks and paddle board related).

ImageUploadedByForums1420223539927905_zps94188866.jpg

Edited by Iamthesea

The website says they will pick you up at port. But, I don't think it is included in the price. Does anyone know what they charge to pick you up ? I have read about taxi fares from $60-$100. Just wondering what the cost would beif Papito's arranged the transport for you.

Thanks

The website says they will pick you up at port. But, I don't think it is included in the price. Does anyone know what they charge to pick you up ? I have read about taxi fares from $60-$100. Just wondering what the cost would beif Papito's arranged the transport for you.

Thanks

Transportation is included in the Snorkel Tour, but not the All Inclusive (which doesn't make much sense.) According to the chart above, you can add transportation for $80 for up to 4 passengers. ;)

I'm still confused! :eek:

If we do the Snorkel & Beach Break, you go to the beach, can walk around, then can go on the snorkel tour whenever you want, and then get 3 hours on the beach?

And if you add the AI, you still only stay for 5 hours?

I'm still confused! :eek:

If we do the Snorkel & Beach Break, you go to the beach, can walk around, then can go on the snorkel tour whenever you want, and then get 3 hours on the beach?

And if you add the AI, you still only stay for 5 hours?

Yes, partially. I don't know if the snorkel tour is held at a particular time or if it's at your leisure. However, since the reefs are not that far out and snorkel gear is included, you can do that anytime you want.

The key words in the above quote are "add the AI" Yes, if you "add the AI

" once you're at the beach, it's still only 5 hours. You just get more (food and drink) while you're there. If you sign up for the AI from the get-go, it's an all-day pass. More expensive, but all day.

I just got back from Papitos, did the AI, I booked because the food on the website looked so good, I am a foodie, the menu we got was nothing like the menu online. I was a bit disappointed, typical tex/mex stuff. Saw some of the food from the non AI menu, looked a bit better. Shrimp and Ceviche not offered. Nice beach and the snorkeling was very good. I went in expecting a great foodie experience and didn't get it, the food was good, except the fried fish was over cooked, just wasn't what I was expecting. Questions message me.