Your opinions on these excursions?!?

Lau92080

I was thinking of booking these excursions.

Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day

Small Cabana On The Cay - All Day

Wanted to know your review if you have done them, and with 85 days to go should I book them now?

Thank you all! 😎

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I was thinking of booking these excursions.

Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day

Small Cabana On The Cay - All Day

Wanted to know your review if you have done them, and with 85 days to go should I book them now?

Thank you all! 😎

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You are probably better off asking this question on the Ports of Call board for wherever you are going.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

i was thinking of booking these excursions.

Blue lagoon island beach day

small cabana on the cay - all day

wanted to know your review if you have done them, and with 85 days to go should i book them now?

Thank you all!

mmitsugirly has a getaway review in which she extensively covers blue lagoon. Her review is in this forum,. Titled" mitsugirly 's getaway graduation..." or similar.

Blue lagoon starts on page 23 of the review. Pictures and much information.[/

Edited by DrNora

Hi! I just got off the Gem today and I did the Blue Lagoon excursion. I went with my hubby and two kids ages 9&11.

We loved Blue Lagoon! We thought it was beautiful and relaxing! There are wAtersports you can rent like aqua bikes, paddle boats, kayaks for $15 for a half hour and I think $25 for hour. Included in the Ncl price was inner tubes, noodles and mats. There was also am inflatable obstacle course in the lagoon for $15 per person. My kids loved that but ALL ages were participating. There is also an inflatable waterside area included in that $15 fee. Lunch is included and it was just ok. There is also hammocks, water volley ball and ping pong table available. There is also the option to swim with dolphins or sea lions but we didn't do it. As for cabanas on great stirrup cay, they were set far back from the water so we opted to not do it. We decided to rent a clam she'll which is two lounge chairs with a canopy. $30 and worth it as it was hot. Also got to tender at any time.

Hope that helps you! Have fun!

If you are interested in the Blue Lagoon in Nassau, I did a review on it (which you can click on in my signature line) with TONS of pictures. We had a great day there and wouldn't hesitate to book again.

As far as the other places, I'm not sure I have heard of them or where they are located? :confused: