Convenient meeting place at Vancouver intl airport

Hi,

Can anyone tell me a convenient meeting place at intel airport for couple coming from NYC

On united flight and another couple arriving on west jet flight from San Francisco. We will

Be taking the sky train. Are there sculptures or information booth etc we can meet at without

Missing each other and still be close to sky train elevator. Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone tell me a convenient meeting place at intel airport for couple coming from NYC

On united flight and another couple arriving on west jet flight from San Francisco. We will

Be taking the sky train. Are there sculptures or information booth etc we can meet at without

Official YVR meeting spots are listed here - the big statues are pretty hard to miss!

Hi,

If you're both coming off an international flight, the set of seats right as you exit the international area is the best spot. You go through a set of doors and the seats are on your left.