1/2 day Atlantis EXcursion

maryanne356

Couldn't find any post on Nassau. My daughter wants to do this excursion. Read the reviews on NCL website and 3 out of 4 liked it. Is there enough time to do the slides or is it too busy and the lines are very long preventing from having enough time to enjoy all the slides

Thanks,

Mary Anne

What time is the ship in port? Date? Cost?

We did the full day through the ship, off season, for about $99 per adult and thought it was worth it. We were there from 9 - 4.

The excursion leaves at 12:15 and says it's 6 hours. The cost is $124 per adult.

No, I don't. It will probably be close to one when you get there (good luck finding empty chairs, never mind a locker), lines long (longer if peak season), and I doubt you will have time to enjoy the beach and aquarium. All water activities close up at 5, and then you will probably be sitting in traffic getting back to the ship.

We stayed on resort in the Summer a few years ago and it got very crowded when the cruise passengers arrived. The lines were very long and available lounge chairs were scarce. This was the case ever day of the week. Only good part for us was, since we stayed on the resort, we got chairs early in the morning (yes we used the chairs the entire time) and we had separate lines since we had a different wrist bands. I personally wouldn't think it would be worth it to spend a couple of hours there for what the cruise line charges.

Couldn't find any post on Nassau. My daughter wants to do this excursion. Read the reviews on NCL website and 3 out of 4 liked it. Is there enough time to do the slides or is it too busy and the lines are very long preventing from having enough time to enjoy all the slides

Thanks,

Mary Anne

Thanks for asking this question because I wonder the same thing for our cruise in March, but I am also asking myself, "will I ever be able to afford Atlantis?" probably not since I would have to stay in the nicer tower and take 2 kids so I think we will chance it and see what we can get done in that short amount of time. I was reading others comments on how it is cheaper to book through the hotel, but I worry about not being able to get in since it is spring break....