Soda and more?

mcgratru

Recently on princess and purchased soda plus card which included unlimited soda, juice, mocktails, shakes and floats....anything similar on carnival or only their bottomless bubbles soda card?

Thanks.....Princess soda and more was $8/day and totally worth it for me....virgin pina coladas etc.....soda card not worth it for me but will still get it for teens.

Thanks again for the quick replies.

Edited by mcgratru

Recently on princess and purchased soda plus

card which included unlimited soda, juice, mocktails, shakes and

floats....anything similar on carnival or only their bottomless bubbles soda card?

Hi Mcgratru :)

I just wanted to drop you an extremely helpful link in regards to the Bottomless Bubbles

soda/juice card aboard Carnival. Have a wonderful day!

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/fountain_funcard.htm

:)

If you drink three or more sodas a day on Carnival the soda sticker is a deal. Some juices at the bar are included. I love their pineapple juice and a good omelet after exercising in the mornings.

Also, if you have fixed time dining all you need to do is show the card the first night and a soda is waiting for you at your table every night for dinner.

Up until recently they would only use their cups or the mug they will sell for an additional cost. On our trips in June they filled any cup or mug I took.

No shakes or non-alcohol drinks beyond soda or juice is included. It's more expensive on Princess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums