Restaurant NCL is missing?

cb3thatsme

Have to agree that an Indian specialty spot would be awesome. Second up would be good pizza. I sort of disliked the chinese spot on the Epic, it could easily be replaced by Indian.

The pizza was just dismal considering how easy it is to make even average pizza.

The deli option would be good but the buffet on Epic at least covers this, although you have to do some work to get what you need.

Edited by muchocean

I love all of the great feedback guys! Maybe NCL is reading lol :D

I completely agree with this!

(However don't they have a Chef's Table on each ship?)

I have not heared about a Chef's Table. They have the Chef's Dinner but I don't think that is formal.

I think they pretty much have the bases covered...except. I wish the Mexican restaurants were still there. They were the least expensive (maybe why they're gone) , but I thought were very good. I realize the US cities have a Mexican restaurant on every corner. However, the ones NCL had offered a bit above the usual.

I agree the Mexican on the Dawn was so great! I wish they would put a Dos Caminos on board the ships :)

:)I love a goo BBQ, however I'm happy without the BBQ on a cruise:)

While I'm not a native southerner I do miss good BBQ and one of my favorite comfort foods is chicken fried steak with white gravy:)

Actually after our last cruise we debarked early and our first stop was a Cracker Barrel and enjoyed chicken fried steak with gravy, potatoes and eggs for breakfast...................last pig out before the reality of home hit:)

NY style deli like CCL has

Do they have one on every ship? CCL is the line I'm the least familiar with... However the Fun Ship 2.0 stuff looks outstanding and is making want to become more familiar with it lol

Edited by cb3thatsme

Do they have one on every ship? CCL is the line I'm the least familiar with... However the Fun Ship 2.0 stuff looks outstanding and is making want to become more familiar with it lol

The deli YES - but not all ships have the 2.0 upgrades yet.

Edited by happy cruzin

How about fried seafood? A stand that sells real fried clams, scallops, fish, fries, onion rings? It's a guilty pleasure, what can I say. Perfect for a vacation.

Edited by cynbar

I'm reading all of these and thinking, "Nope, I get better from restaurants at home". :(

Guess I'm not of the "cruise for food" type. I have nothing against NCL's food and have had some really great meals on board, but, like the lobster issue, it just isn't "make or break".

So it sounds to me like we want

Specialty restaurants -

Greek Style

Mexican (Quality not Taco Bell)

Spanish Tapas

Indian

Stand or Walk up

NYC Style Deli

Okay NCL I hope you taking notes for all of the Fancy new ships your building lol! I'll only ask for a free cruise on each (for research ;)) since we've given the ideas to you :p